Monday, July 19, 2010

9 Months

It has been 9 months since I have been banded! Crazy... only a few more months and it will be a year.

I have felt like I have struggled more than the average bandster since my weight really hasn't changed drastically in the past few months. I have been hovering over this 200 marks for way too long. I hate it. I read bloggers who have dropped triple what I have. I don't feel as if I have had the restriction as everyone else feels. I have no problem eating anything I want. I do get a full feeling but not as quickly as some have described how little they can eat. I am upset in a way... I wish it was a higher amount of weight I have lost. But in the grand scheme of things, I have to be happy I am where I am at.

I am down 30 pounds! That is great. There would of been no way I would of been able to loose that amount on my own. I am a size 14/16 from a 20/22. And my boobs have shrunk a great deal. I love my boobs being smaller now. I fit into clothes the correct way. I am very happy with myself and how far I have come. I am no longer the fattest person in the room, no longer do I have to only shop in the plus size section, I can get out of the car with ease, Arms can be reached completely around me when I am hugged! So many great things have come from this. I don't regret any of it.

I have a check up will my surgeon on Wednesday. And really looking forward to getting my hair cut and colored this week too... way over due!

I have not taken my comparison shots yet. I will get to it this week, but for now I leave you with some pictures of my outfits for a wedding I had to go to this past week. I finally fit back into this black pin up skirt I wore more than 3 years ago. Yes, I saved it hoping it would fit one day. It fit perfectly and was even a little loose when I zipped it up.




Goal for this week: Water! Water! Water!

Weight for today: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment