Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good and Bad Days

I feel the need to eat, eat and eat. The past week or so I have felt the need to consume whatever is in front of me. I have increased my cardio recently but also have been drinking less protein waters. That is my key to success and I have been not drinking them. I have different flavors and even a big tub just to keep at work. I have everything set up for me but yet... I am not drinking them.

I just have to really focus on my goal of hitting 200. I have to lose 7 more pounds and I am golden! It is such a big deal for me to be at that number - you would think being so close would motivate me more.

I honestly thought that having a fill would recharge me and help me get back on track... it has only helped some of the time. I need to stick to my protein waters and maybe instead of eating a lunch I should have a protein shake first - then eat something small a bit afterward.

Maybe I should hang my old bikini up on a hanger in front of my closet. I had read recently on someone's blog (forgive I forget who) that she hung her goal jeans up. She pinned clippings of photos to it for motivation. I don't think I am going to pin things to the bikini but it will just be my reminder each day that I have to focus on my goal everyday. Today I wrote my goal on my hand since I am pretty hungry. I just need even the simplest of reminders too.



(Just lacking motivation and needed to blog about it. That way when I am looking back it will remind me that everyday is a struggle but the rewards are even greater.)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you've already done this, but it's amazed me how many times I've seen bloggers say "I am going to lose 10 lbs by this date" and they make it. Do you have a date in mind for Onederland?

    ReplyDelete