Friday, November 20, 2009

One Month Photos


Before @ 227
One month @ 214

I notice the most difference in my stomach, I am getting my chin back, and my hands are thinner. Even though it has been a short amount of time. I would of never thought that I would be able to loose this amount of weight at all. It is baby steps but a huge deal. I weighed myself last night and I am down 2 pounds since Monday. That is only 3 days. I hope I can keep loosing at a steady pace now that I am into my next stage of eating. Today I am wearing my size 16 jeans again. It feels so nice. Not to mention my face is pretty clear. Must be the vitamins. (I have to remember not to wear a black shirt next time too)

My family has been big supporters in all of this. They notice the most out of anyone. But maybe that is because they know what I had done. No one else has really said anything to me. They must all think I lost weight from getting pneumonia and are to polite to ask. My boyfriend states he doesn't notice but I think no matter what i looked like he would still "just see me".

Weight for today: 214

No comments:

Post a Comment