Monday, April 4, 2011

Mark My Word!

It has almost been a month that I have been using my BodyMedia Fit armband. I do love it, I do recommend it... but I haven't lost one freaking pound since I have started. This of course if VERY frustrating but I know why. I am eating like I don't care as much as I should. I am eating in that grey area of  'only this once' mentality. I am just choosing the wrong foods. I track all of my foods so I know I am just not eating right. Last week I wanted to go back to my 6 days on - 1 day off No carb diet. Did I do it? Nope. Why? I have no clue. But I am here today, yet another Monday still lingering way to close to 200's. Maybe even 200 today since I haven't weighted myself since last week. I need to change. I need to get my mind around eating right and just do it!

So even though my eating habits have sucked the last few weeks. The BodyMedia Fit band does show you how your heart rate levels are. It places it into low, moderate, and vigorous. This is one thing I have done right since I started wearing the armband. I am making note of how much my little tracker says 'vigorous' on it's bar charts at the end of the day. I have been pushing myself harder, making myself run faster in intervals, using the stair stepper, riding my bike on the weekend. I feel great about this change. Even if I didn't wear my arm band every moment of the day - I would continue to use it at the gym just to keep up with my output levels. It is so much better than trying to track your calories burned on a generic treadmill. That isn't ever right anyhow.

I am coming up on my 1 and a half year mark in a couple of weeks. This is so scary to me since even though I have improved in so many areas... I still weight what I did over 6 -8 months ago. It is very disappointing actually.  I should be further along than I am. I have 13 more days till this mark in my life. I will post photos so I can see for myself if there are any changes.

Today is a new day and I have to make it count!

Goal for this week:  No carbs and continue with increased water!

Weight for today: 200.2 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment