Wednesday, April 13, 2011

They Haunt Me!

I put off posting for a few days since I couldn't bring myself to post something that wasn't a happy and positive entry. But dammit girls, I am on a bandwagon of junk, junk and more junk food.

Granted ups and downs are a part of life - But why is it my eating pattern is just f'ed up right now?

I was really great with 3 weeks of No-Carb, I went down a  few pounds... then went out of town for 5 days - ate like crap and enjoyed it - but since then I have continued to make horrible food choices. And I mean horrible... like a Oreo shake that is over 900 calories for a SMALL size! Not sure if it had anything to do with my period or maybe my stressful life... what ever it is I have to get out of this funk. It is causing me to gain a few pounds and put me back up to 200 for the last 2 weeks. I tract all of my foods so I know 100 percent of crap I have put in my mouth - But yet, Does that stop me!?!

I am lacking my mo-jo, my drive, my passion... I am loosing my steam. I have just been so down about the scale not moving. I try to blog that I have to focus on the positives but inside I feel so mad at myself for not focusing. I need to guide myself right back into the driver's seat. No more bad habits, no more junk food stops right after working out or being lazy to cook. These are the OLD ME habits. I thought I got rid of them. But yet THEY HAUNT ME. I dream and crave sweets. I think of hamburgers and french fries. I think of what toppings to put on ice cream. Things that I may not always follow thru on doing.. but these are thoughts that I don't want to have.

I increased my water, I increased my cardio... what I am missing that is re-directing my path... vitamins maybe? I haven't taken my daily vitamins in over a month. Could be it. But not sure. I know I shouldn't buy this crap food, carbs galore or sweet tooth treats... I get into a fog and just do it. I know it is wrong. But yet I do it. Like I am in a trance.... Must come up for air...

Goal for this week: ???

Weight for Today: 200.6

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same boat. I've been eating like crap and just not caring about anything. Old habits can rear their ugly heads so suddenly, it's jarring!

    ReplyDelete