Thursday, September 2, 2010

All Warm and Fuzzy for B.O.O.B.S.



I am sending clothes to the women of B.O.O.B.S. since I am unable to go to Chicago. If no one wants the clothes then please feel free to donate to the clothes drive in Chicago. I also donated $50 to the 5k Team for Susan G. Koman Fund.

I just wanted to give you a heads up as to what I am sending via Stephanie.... I am sending a variety of sizes and sending only the good well kept clothes. This is from my second set of cleaning out my larger clothes. So I hope you enjoy....



black skirts
grey shinny skirt (one of my favorites)
grey jeans (one of my favorites)
red bebe sweat pants
7 pattern shirts
1 brown tie shirt
1 super cute blue stripped shirt
tan sweater with zip up
3 cocktail rings

Thanks Stephanie :-)

6 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! Thank you so much - I don't know what sizes they are but I can't wait to see them and I hope something fits me! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I hope I can snag some of it since it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww glad I'm not the only one who can't get boobified this year ;-(.

    But what a good idea re: sending clothes. I wish we could all meet more often and exchange clothes, would make life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem at all!! Any reason for me help out the cause! You still have my mailing address right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Stephanie - yep I sure do - i will be sending the box so yo get next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet of you. I'm sure they will find a good home.

    ReplyDelete