Friday, September 10, 2010

Recharged + Ready To Go

I can not lie.... to my surgeon anymore! I gave him the printouts from my Tap&Track iphone app. It allowed me to give a summary of what I have ate this last month. It is a great purchase since I use it and I have learned a lot from tracking what I eat. If I am honest with myself and him, I hope that the pounds will start to drop. I have been going up and down thru these 4 freaking pounds. I am just fed up with it. So I printed my log out and handed it off to my surgeon. He was actually pretty excited about it. He loves technology. And the fact I have been logging my food intake. granted he didn't like how I ate M&Ms... but i listed it! We talked more this time before he decided that I should get a little fill. He stated that I am almost there. So a little is all I needed. I think I am not quite at 10cc's but between 9 and 10. I think at 11 it would be fully closed? I don't want that. I had the fill late yesterday so I have only ate soup and eggs. I have to pay attention to hunger. first and foremost. Going to see him really helps recharge me and refocus myself.

I also needed some new motivation for the gym. I have felt pretty bored about going so I needed to switch up my workout. I got a new pair of shoes. New Balance Women's True Balance Toning Walking Shoes!

They are so comfortable and they actually work. Damn the toning shoes look like they wouldn't do much but my calfs are hurting only wearing them 2xs. It is the most expensive shoes I have bought. They are worth it so far... I mean they are really light weight, comfortable and if it helps tone my backside - then it will come full circle. I guess you aren't suppose to wear them other than to walk and everyday use, but I have ran in them.

I also downloaded the iPhone app Couch to 5k. Three times using it and i have kept up with it. I even ran a bit further on my 3rd day versus my 1st day. It is 9 weeks of training. I think I can do it.

Goal for this week: Pay attention to hunger

Weight for today: 201.8

1 comment: