Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm ALIVE!

It has been since DECEMBER since I have posted. I just have been so busy with life that I never made any time to focus on myself and blogging. Normally work is slow and I play on the internet most of the day... Lately that is not the case. Work has picked up a lot and I now have an employee.

So much has happened since December. Good and Bad. A lot has changed in my relationship with my husband-to-be. We are even closer now than before. Really being there for one another and it definitely takes you to a new level in one's relationship once there is marriage in the near future. One can't understand it until you go thru it. I never understood it before BUT now it is way different. With all that has been going on we communicate better and just appreciated one another more. We have had a lot go on with his family not agreeing with his choice to get married. I will just leave it at that. It is just way to much to go into. What is a wedding without drama, right?

Wedding planning is going smoothly. I am enjoying it. I am in the process of booking my last vendor. The catering company. I think I put it off the longest since it is the most expensive thing to pay. Overall the wedding is on track and now the main vendors are picked... now the small details are next. It is very easy to design items for other people's weddings for freelance work BUT once you do your own... I am so damn picky or can't pick what I like. Funny how things are. You would think you would know your oneself best!?! July is coming very quick and soon I will be a wife.

I am getting in touch with my inner chef too. I have been cooking at home for the two of us. I find it very rewarding to cook for us. We save money eating in, we eat lower calorie meals and just the overall eating together is a good bonding time. It is down time at the end of a busy day. I love having the kitchen to myself and getting into the cooking zone. It is fun to see the results and prepare myself for 'wife' duties.

Aside from eating well at home, I eat crappy any other meal. I over eat and with stress at work mixed in. Not a good combo for me. I never went for my fill appointment. I had put it off since I have been eating like crap and felt kinda tight the last month or so. I have been so hungry all the time and eat whatever is in front of me. Not good when a wedding is months away. Well I rescheduled my appointment until next week. I go in for a check up and possible fill. I have not weighted myself in almost a month. I know I have gained and I am afraid of what that evil scale will tell me.. aside from the truth.

I feel like I am just waiting for the damn bell to ring and I will be out of my funk. I work out more but eat poop. I don't snack but I do drink near meals. A big no-no. I have to find that happy medium. Hoping the time change will help me as well with doing a small walk or run after work. I enjoy the day more with the sunshine up when I am done for the day.

Now it is time to catch up on my favorite blogs I have missed so very much.

1 comment:

  1. You're alive...just very busy! Planning a wedding is fun, stressful and exhausting!

    We have been trying to cook healthy meals at home (from SkinnyTaste.com) and only eat out once a week. When we do eat out we split a meal and that keeps calories and cost down. It is a big help. We were eating out way too much before.

    Hang in there and enjoy this time...taking care of you. :)

    ReplyDelete