Thursday, March 22, 2012

Starbucks es mi diablo!

Not loving where I am at... I am up to 206 this week. I have been hanging around this number for a few weeks. it is amazing how quickly one can gain back some weight but it is so hard to get rid of.

Starbucks is the Devil!
I blame my addiction to Starbucks as my problem. I have been a major addict the past month or two. I have a Grande Soy Chai a few times a week. Not only do I get the Chai, I always seem to find myself ordering a pastry. Three of the mini vanilla Scones. Damn you cute little treats. I either need to not go at all or mix it up with a hot plain tea... if I go. Or just take more efforts in making a breakfast the night ahead. I know what I have to do but I just feel stuck mentally int he wrong place.

Today I have an appointment with my Surgeon. In about an hour. I hope that he will give me a little maintenance fill to put me right back on track. You would think a wedding would be motivation but yet it hasn't been one at all. Now even more of a motivation it should be to have some babies... we want to start trying right after the wedding. I ideally wanted to be down 20 pounds pre-wedding... instead I am up 6 - 8 depending on the day. The odd thing is, my body is toning up more. I am a little less flabby so I hope the working out differently is helping me tone and just not showing on the scale. I highly doubt my 6 pounds is due to muscle gain either. I always get a BIG reality check when I go see my doctor.. I am sure I will get one today. Wish me luck.

p.s. I bought a Shakeweight.... silly but try it.. you will feel that burn.

Weight for today: 206

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete