Friday, December 16, 2011

Wedding Boot Camp - Start Button

I have been looking forward to this day where I can actually say I AM GETTING MARRIED! Oh my god... ecstatic really! We just got engaged over this past weekend. Totally perfect day; sunny and warm walk on the beach. Couldn't image a better proposal. 

I am so happy!

The one thing this means is that even before setting a date or any planning has begun... the first thing on my mind is loosing some weight. How sad it that! Now I have to get into Wedding Boot Camp mode to focus on what I am eating and how much calories I am burning at the gym. 

Fresh juices, Protein Shakes, Lean meats and no carbs are in my near future.

This past week I spoke with my surgeon about how frustrated I am that even though I am eating better than I have in a long time, the scale isn't moving. So instead of having a fill in his office I am going to have it done under the X-Ray on Monday. I have had this done before right when I was first banded and it went great. It is expensive but since I met my deductible for the year I have to have it done before the end of the calendar year. 

I am concerned that even when he gives me a decent fill it doesn't last and why doesn't it last? Sure, it looses it's luster but how can I eat 2 cups of dense meat in one sitting and 1. Be able to eat that amount and 2. Where is my restriction? Then at times I take one bite of something and poof 'I am stuck'. There just isn't any consistency. And when I do have restriction it is only maybe 30% of the time. I just don't get it.

Wish me luck on Monday! A fill and starting my Wedding Boot Camp. Eak! A BIG day. 

Goal for the week: Water (yes still I suck at it and have to remind myself daily)

Weight for today: 205

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How exciting...Keep us posted with details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the difference in having a fill done under x-ray? Congratulations on your engagement, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete