Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wholly Crap!

I told myself that I would start a blog to show my progress with my weight loss. I never thought I would be starting the day i got THE CALL!

I just got a call from my doctor's office stating that my insurance has approved for my gastric banding! So much is running thru my head. I feel like crying. The day that i never thought would come - is really here. It is surreal.

The nurse stated I could schedule an appointment as soon as two weeks. Oh my gosh, my life could change that soon. I know I have to wait a few paychecks to be able to get enough for my deductible due at the time of my physical. I never thought they would approve it so quickly - if not i would of started to save for it a while ago.

It is really time - time to change and face my fears... surgery... healthy habits... happiness about my weight and how i look. The out come is only good but why am I so scared?

No comments:

Post a Comment