Friday, August 10, 2018

Poop-in-a-Bag

Today I completed my lab work. Blood, stool and EKG.

I knew I had to do a stool sample. Eww. Normally they give you all your poop collection items as you leave. They request you do it at home then bring it back. I’m ahead of the game today. I pooped in a ziplock and brought it with me. Something about a bacteria that lives in your intestinal area is what they need to test.

(I’ve been collecting my child’s poop all week as she swallowed a marble. Something like that they don’t remove. Come on, I had to make sure it was out. 5 days later.)

Any how, me being an overachiever kinda grossed out the lab tech. Ha ha ha. Never again, but saved the extra trip. Man, it was stanky!

Next I await my lab results and hopefully schedule an appointment with the Doctor that gives me clearance to move forward in the program.

Weight for today: 228.0

No comments:

Post a Comment