Friday, April 20, 2012

2 Years 6 Months

How time flies... 2 years and 6 months since my surgery.

As a quick summary... I am not where I want to be but back on track. If you have been reading this blog you will see that this past year has been a big struggle for me and how to eat right and find what works. I unfortunately have missed out on the restriction boat. Maybe I am just not meant for the band since 80 percent of the time this past year I have not been full when I should. I have battled the head hunger and physical hunger every day. It hasn't been easy.

Sometimes I feel disappointed of my weight since I hoped to be further along. Would I still do the surgery knowing I could only loose 30 pounds? I would have to say YES! My life has improved greatly. I am so much healthier than I was. I have a lot more motivation and confidence in myself. With the little bit of weight coming off these past few weeks it has recharged me.

What to strive for in the next 6 months... well in shorter terms I have a wedding dress fitting at the end of May. I want to keep off my 10 pounds... maybe get rid of a little bit more. Sure for the wedding... BUT also since we would like to try to have a baby after we are married. Sometimes it isn't as easy as 'one time is a charm' so we hope for the best outcome to happen for us. We will be married at the end of July. So not too far away!!! Aside from the weight loss I really want to push myself with working out and feeling happy thru my work days. I don't work out as hard when I am by myself so I want to work on that. The with work I am feeling lazy and lacking motivation. I need to recharge my brain for a better more efficient workday. In my relationship I need to be more patient. Since we now live together, I need to understand that we are getting used to one another in a new way and finding out each others living habits and quirks. It is a great feeling to come home to him each day.

Weight for today: 196

No comments:

Post a Comment